Application: Eric Dostie Memorial College Scholarship for Hemophilia and von Willebrand Disease Bleeding Disorders
The application window for the 2023 scholarship is now open. Scholarship winners will be announced in June 2023.
Before completing this application, please have the following documents available for uploading:
- Headshot Photo
- Doctor Verification
- Proof of Volunteer Service
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Financial Aid Documentation or Statement of Financial Need
- Most Recent High School or College Transcript
Applicants must submit a completed application no later than March 1, 2023 to be considered for this scholarship.
Scholarship winners will be contacted in June 2023.
To be eligible for the Eric Dostie Memorial College Scholarship applicants must have:
- Be enrolled full-time in an accredited 2 or 4-year college in the U.S.
- Hemophilia or von Willebrand disease or be an immediate family member (parent, spouse, sibling, or child) of a person with hemophilia or von Willebrand disease.
- A current minimum GPA of 2.5.
- Be a U.S. citizen, living in the U.S.
The information provided on this website is not medical advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with questions concerning a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking it based on information provided on this website.