Temecula, CA [Hybrid/Remote]
$80,000-$95,000 / Annual Salary
Develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value and awareness. As a Brand Manager, you will work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales. As well as developing budgets, forecasting sales figures, and evaluating KPIs and ROI, you will also be expected to prepare budgets.
Understand consumer behavior, stay current on market trends, and monitor competitor activity constantly. The role will also require you to conduct research, analyze data, develop go-to-market strategies, and report on brand performance.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Studying consumer behavior, market trends, and competitor activity for direct and indirect competitors.
- The creation of brand awareness and the increase of brand value and profitability. It is critical to understand your audience, the value proposition, and the voice and persona of your audience.
- Budgeting, defining performance specifications, and estimating sales.
- Develop and implement strategies to reach the target market. Having a strong background in brand strategy ensures that our company's short-, medium-, and long-term plans support your brand.
- Organize campaigns, events, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Emphasizing department-by-department and case-by-case implementation of brand guidelines.
- KPIs and ROI are measured and reported on campaign performance.
- Working with different teams, including marketing, creative, legal, etc. Synchronize vision, goals, creative hunches, origin stories, and individual personalities with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company's purpose; Display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Expert knowledge in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) required.
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) Email Management application (Marketo).
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML coding and design.
- The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing technologies orCRM systems.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign, and multimedia presentation with a strong portfolio preferred. Motion graphics experience a plus.
- Four (4) or more years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets.
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques.
- Experience with project management software preferred.
- Ability to create layouts and designs.
- Ability to organize and conduct meetings.
- Ability to develop custom marketing and advertising strategies.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Must have skills and abilities to effectively manage projects and work collaboratively in cross-functional team environments.
- Must have excellent judgment in executing brand to the appropriate audience.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. Must have the ability to lift and maneuver items of at least 20 pounds. Must have the ability to travel occasionally. Working condition include normal office setting/warehouse.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations' situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
Nufactor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Contact Human Resources:
To apply for a job opening, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.