Florida, Tampa (Gulf Coast)
$70,000-$90,000 +Commission / Annual Salary
This position is a member of the Nufactor® Specialty Pharmacy Team. The role of the Executive Account Manager is to generate quality revenue in the form of qualified new patient starts as well as oversee all aspects of account management training for new hires and current Nufactor Account Managers.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Promoting and selling Nufactor Specialty Pharmacy service offering to referring entities, primarily in the physician office setting.
- Generate patient referrals for the purpose of generating positive revenues for any Nufactor product offerings, primarily immune globulin and infliximab therapies.
- Conducts sales presentations and meetings in physician offices.
- Develops and implements territory strategies in conjunction with RVP of Sales and other team members.
- Act as a liaison between healthcare provider and Nufactor to improve, expedite, and facilitate patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains up to date territory workbook.
- Effectively manages all internal and external communications.
- Maintain and enhance existing business relationships while identifying and developing new business opportunities for Nufactor® or FFF Enterprises, Inc.
- Attends local, regional and national events and tradeshows, as assigned.
- Collaborates with the FFF Representative in territory as appropriate.
- Gathers and disseminates new industry intelligence to the team.
- Continuously strive to improve processes, service quality to internal and external customers.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Displays dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represents the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understands and carries out the Company's purpose and its organizational values.
- Displays enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Works effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listens to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keeps commitments; keeps others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; addresses problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; addresses others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respects the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Complies with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensures conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent understanding of chronic health challenges such as Primary Immune Deficiency, Chronic Inflammatory Demyeliating Polyneuropathy and all other disease states treated with IG including Hemophilia.
- Excellent understanding of chronic health challenges in conditions Nufactor product offering treats.
- Must have at least five (5) years' experience in relative health care industry including management, sales, clinic services, or customer service.
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience in similar chronic disorders is preferred.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- Routinely interacts with referring physicians, nurses, case managers, hospitals, discharge planners and manufacturer representatives.
- Ability to understand case manager/insurer/patient dynamic and effectively pull through business in complex referral situations.
- Must be extremely customer focused and portray a "can do" approach to problem solving.
- It is critical that this individual has the ability to handle sensitive situations and information and maintain appropriate professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously and rearrange priorities, as needed.
- Must employ excellent judgment and professionalism at all times.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. Must have the ability to lift and maneuver items of at least 20 pounds. Must have the ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations' situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at email@example.com or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
Nufactor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Contact Human Resources:
To apply for a job opening, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.