Government Contracts Coordinator 1
Government Contracts Coordinator to be responsible for participating, as a team member, in obtaining, managing, recredentialing, reporting on, and tracking contracts with all assigned state Medicaid agencies and their associated fiscal agents. The coordinator will work with other Managed Markets team members as well as Nufactor team members, in implementing and managing the contract management tools to enhance controls, efficiency and effectiveness regarding the Nufactor contracts collective.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Government Contracts Coordinator will be responsible for all types of Medicaid contracts, including, but not limited to: Portal Access Agreements, Enrollment/Revalidation Applications, Ownership and Control Disclosure Agreements, EFT Agreements, EDI Agreements and Provider Agreements.
- Maintain, recredential and update their assigned separate state Medicaid agreements for the three current Nufactor pharmacies (both pharmacy and DME enrollments).
- Work to enroll state Medicaid agreements specific to the New York pharmacy (both pharmacy and DME) after opening and Medicare status is achieved.
- Prioritize and manage multiple, emergent Medicaid issues as they arise and act accordingly.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with various Nufactor departments (Intake, Admissions, Pharmacy) for purposes of enrollment, billing/payment, licensing, and other emergent situations.
- Work with all California, North Carolina and Texas pharmacies enrolled Medicaid states to update DEA License before expiration.
- Work with all North Carolina pharmacy enrolled Medicaid states to update North Carolina Pharmacy License before expiration 12/31 annually.
- Work with all Texas pharmacy enrolled Medicaid states to update Texas Pharmacy License before expiration May 31 bi-annually.
- Work closely with Managed Markets team to procure enrollments where commercial contracts and Medicaid Managed Care Plans are contingent on Medicaid enrollment.
- Learn assigned individual state requirements for enrollment/revalidation and recredentialling purposes.
- Maintain up-to-date User ID and Password access for all assigned state Medicaid Portals nationwide (x 3, one for each pharmacy).
- Build relationships through excellent interpersonal skills with key personnel at offices of each state governmental agency.
- Maintain all states Medicaid Portal access nationwide (in many cases requires monthly logins).
- Attend all state Medicaid Webinars and Training classes available online.
- Respond to all inquiries from other Nufactor departments where Medicaid patient/payment is rejecting claims or needs further clarification.
- Add other administrators to state Medicaid Portals as requested.
- Work closely with FFF Enterprises Ownership/Directors and their assistants to obtain signatures as needed for enrollments, revalidations and recredentialing purposes.
- Respond to and submit state Medicaid-requested dispensing Surveys requiring information on distribution numbers and types of payment information requested.
- Update all Officer/Board of Directors and Managing Employee changes as necessary to every state Medicaid-enrolled body.
- Manage all government Provider Agreements coming into and out of Nufactor and uploads said Agreements on the shared drive.
- Update insurance certificates annually with all enrolled Medicaid states.
- Assist with and maintain Medicaid Enrollment spreadsheets on the shared drive for up-to-date enrollment information accessible by all Nufactor departments.
- Assist in development of “best” Medicaid enrollment practices and procedures.
- Provide Nufactor key management with an announcement on newly obtained Medicaid contracts, including Provider Numbers, enrollment start dates and other enrollment details.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company’s purpose, display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor or Associates Degree; will consider related work experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures related to the health care industry generally and specific knowledge of all state Medicaid rules, procedures, and limitations.
- Understanding of Managed Care, Health Insurance contracting, and drug pricing.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in relative health care industry, in contracts, Medicaid rules and regulations, or related field/s.
- Experience working with/implementing contract management is preferred.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel skills.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy, including data entry, proofreading, preparing and processing reports and contracts.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- Ability to share ideas in a constructive and positive manner.
- Ability to keep commitments.
- Ability to keep others informed of work progress, timetables and issues.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. Must have the ability to lift and maneuver items of at least 20 pounds. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations’ situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at email@example.com or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
Nufactor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Contact Human Resources:
The information provided on this website is not medical advice, nor is it intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with questions concerning a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking it based on information provided on this website.